Private art therapy sessions
Starting August 3, I will be in my office for in person sessions on Mondays from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Clients can email for in person appointments at other times of the week, but I strongly encourage everyone to use my online services :). Please note that these in person appointments are dependent on government regulations. If these regulations tighten up again because of a second wave of the pandemic, sessions will temporarily go back to online only.
For in-person sessions, please note:
- Furniture will be arranged to observe social distancing.
- To avoid sharing materials, I will be making up art kits in advance of appointments.
- Disinfection of touchable surfaces will happen before and after each session.
- To cover the costs of art kits, additional insurance, etc., fees for in person sessions will have to increase. Please see art therapy services for more details.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
Online sessions will continue as a permanent art therapy option with no change in costs. Online clients can also access art kits at $10 plus HST and shipping for private sessions.
Social distancing is the only way to make in-person sessions possible right now. Because I have family members who are immunocompromised, I reserve the right to end a session with a client who does not observe this rule.
Community Art Studio
Our anticipated date for the return of the Community Art Studio on zoom will be Saturday, September 12 from 1:30 to 3:30 pm. Read more about this wonderful program by clicking here.