For in person sessions only:
If you have any of the following symptoms:
• Fever (including chills or sweats)
• Cough (new or worsening)
• Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
• Sore throat or difficulty swallowing (not related to a known cause)
• Unusual headache
• Unusual fatigue or lack of energy
• New onset of muscle aches
• Loss of appetite
• Vomiting or diarrhea (more than 24 hours)
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• Runny or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes)
• Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet in a child/young adult
• You have been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID in the last 14 days
• You have traveled outside Newfoundland and Labrdor in the last 14 days (excluding communities along the Labrador / Quebec border), or you have been in close contact with someone who has traveled outside of Newfoundland and Labrador in the last 14 days and who has developed COVID-like symptoms
- Stay at home. We can schedule a zoom session if you feel up to it.
- Call 811 or your primary health care provider.
- Use the online COVID self-assessment tool.
- If Public Health has contacted you, follow their advice. If Public Health has not contacted you, use the online COVID self-assessment tool to find out if you should go for testing.